Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Game Time Maniacs (GTM)

So my Game Time Maniacs made it to the Championship. This game will be held on Saturday the 22nd. Game time should be anywhere between 1pm and 3pm. There will be 3 Championship games scheduled in Soundview Morrison Park that evening. High-school Division, College Division and the Unlimited Division. On of my key players Darius Gabriel aka @GTM_Diz on Twitter will be playing for GTM in the College Division then in the Unlimited Division there after (He does this)...
Big Shout Out goes to all of my players. I enjoyed this Summer Season with you guys. We came to the Chip with the best record out. The only team to be us was "Who Want What" which is Lee Green's team (the founder of Watson ShootOut Classics) and he had the refs cheating for him. LOL... Shout Out to that. But we beat them in the Playoffs when it mattered. I took this coaching real serious this Season and we pulled if off so far. But on Saturday is when we take it all...
Special Shout out to my Bros Mykel (Team Captain)-that kid is so understanding, BirdMan & Cakes as Assistant Coaches and the GTM Upper Class men (Elz, Purp, Rahmel and of course myself the Boss Man)...

GTM!!!!!

0 comments: