Wednesday, July 29, 2009

GTM's Tattooist


This is my Tattooist... Vicente. He's located in New Rochelle... You gotta hit me for his shop's new address. He's done most of my guys GTM tattoos and I've even done a tattoo party with him. I feel he's the realist tattooist in NYC. I wouldn't go to any other shop other than his. Not Tuff City, not Champion, not Big Joes. None of them guys. Now if it's a female tattooist... I might let her do me (LOL). My guy is Mexican and he has a beautiful family. He supports his wife and kids through his hard work and dedication. He runs his own shop and works for no one. He's his on Boss (like me), that's why I fucks with him.

If you're planning on getting a new tattoo anytime soon... I suggest you make an appointment with Vicente Guizar!

Some of the Work!

0 comments: